Juicy Geniuses Interview Series Week 12:
Shea Curry, Founder of Shameless Jewelry.
Welcome to another Juicy Friday.
This week we have a great interview lined up and we’re thrilled to introduce you to the talented Ms. Shea Curry.
Shea grew up in Mississippi and was introduced to the arts at a young age by her parents. Like many young go-getters, she packed her bags and moved to the Big Apple after graduating from high school and this is where her journey began.
After touring on Broadway and making the big move to Hollywood, Shea found herself on the set of her first movie, The Prince Diaries 2: The Royal Engagement, with a lot of spare time on her hands between shots. Reading countless magazines and books in her trailer soon became old and Shea started using her creativity and keen fashion-eye to design unique pieces of jewelry for all of the women on set.
A series of events continued to unfold that ultimately turned this passion-hobby into a full-time career and the successful Shameless Jewelry line was born.
In this candid interview, Shea discusses:
- How thinking outside of the box helped her to overcome tough times of transition and uncertainty.
- The importance of surrounding yourself with supportive, inspiring people and why this is essential to your success.
- How to use the old phrase “fake it ’till you make it” to your advantage.
- The constant learning curve of being an entrepreneur and the benefits of diving into the unknown with an open mind and a handy (and cute!) notebook.
- How purging brings clarity to a situation.
- Why facing your fear head-on is intimidating yet motivating.
- Plus many more juicy, juicy insights from Shea!
Listen to Shea’s wisdom and insight below. We apologize in advance for the poor audio quality! We’ve figured out how to fix our sounds issues and your ears will be pleasantly surprised next week! But don’t let it take away from the incredible wisdom Shea is sharing in this interview!
Download mP3 (Right Click & Save).
What key take-away did you get from Shea that you can apply in your life today? Share with us in the comments section below!
Thanks for tuning in to another Juicy Friday and have a fabulous weekend!
XO & Juicy Love,
Alex & Leanne
PS. If you enjoyed this interview, please share it with your friends and spread the juicy love!