Juicy Genius Interview Series Week 8: A Recap!
We’re 8 weeks into our Juicy Geniuses Interview series and wow, have these women delivered rock solid advice and juicy, real accounts of their entrepreneurial journeys. Pretty impressive to say the least. We have SO enjoyed the process of meeting these amazing women and spending time with them to learn more about who they are, where they came from and what they’re all about.
Over the past 8 weeks, it’s become very clear that success doesn’t appear out of thin air. Successful people aren’t born. They are made.
Successful people tend to display similar traits, some of which at first glance, would appear to have nothing to do with business success. But when you take some time to dig deeper and pay attention to what’s truly going on behind the scenes, it becomes clear that there’s more than meets the eye.
This is exactly what we’ve noticed over the past 2 months of interviewing some incredible Juicy Geniuses and now we’re breaking down the interviews and delivering you the juicy low-down on what makes these women uber-successful.
So here they are ladies…
The 7 P’s Of Juicy Success
- 1) Passion – Do what you love and love what you do! This was a common belief that ALL of our interviewees subscribe to. What do you absolutely LOVE to do? Take 5 minutes and make a list of everything you’re passionate about.
- 2) Perseverance – These successful mama’s didn’t give up when the tough got going! Stepping out of your comfort zone isn’t an easy thing to do… especially when you’re stepping into the unknown. Having a strong desire to follow your passions and do what you love makes persevering through the thick and thin WAY easier in the long run.
- 3) Positivity – Having a positive attitude and seeing the light in each situation contributes to long term success. Start viewing “negative” obstacles as positive challenges and learning lessons and start climbing that ladder of juicy fulfillment with a smile on your face today.
- 4) Practice – Yup, the votes are in on this one. Having positive, daily rituals help you stay motivated and on track for success! So grab that cup of green tea, strap on those running shoes or take time to meditate and start reaping the benefits of your practice today.
- 5) Purpose –When you’re following your passions and purpose in life, you’re in a constant state of flow where the right opportunities and the right people present themselves at the right time. Now that’s JUICY!
- 6) Patience – Patience is a virtue and all of these Juicy Geniuses displayed this trait as they ventured into their new businesses. They had the willingness to try something knowing that they might fail but they stayed true to their calling and kept moving forward, one step at a time.
- 7) People – You are the sum of the 5 people you spend the most time with so choose wisely and surround yourself with friends who support and encourage you in your journey of success.
Interested in (re)watching our Juicy Geniuses Interviews? Check out these amazing women and their inspiring stories below.
Juicy Geniuses Interview Series Week 1: Carol Look, EFT Master and Psychotherapist.
Juicy Geniuses Interview Series Week 2: Kristine Hoffman, Owner and Founder of Sailbags Maui.
Juicy Geniuses Interview Series Week 3: Christine Chang, Professional Photographer and Entrepreneur
Juicy Geniuses Interview Series Week 4: Brandi Shigley, Entrepreneur, Fashionista and Dreamer/Doer
Juicy Geniuses Interview Series Week 5: Christine Hassler-Author, Life Coach and 110% Sheer Inspiration
Juicy Geniuses Interview Series Week 6: Gillian Skywalker – Healer, Yogi & All-Round Shiny Sista!
Juicy Geniuses Interview Series Week 7: Christina Rasmussen, A Strategist For Life After Loss & Founder of Second Firsts
Hope you’ve enjoyed our interviews thus far! Which interview was your favorite? Did one person really speak to you? Leave your comments below and thanks for tuning in!
XO & Juicy Love,
Alex and Leanne