Juicy Genius Interview Series Week 15: A Recap!
Hi Ladies! We’re now into week 15 of our Juicy Geniuses Interview series and the women we’ve recently interviewed completely amazed and inspired us. Like all Juicy Geniuses, these women share many similar traits and daily practices that they attribute to their success. It’s not surprising to see many of the same trends we featured in our last Juicy Friday Rewind post surface again. In many ways, it’s comforting to know that there are tried and true qualities and habits that when applied, can produce positive results in our life.
It’s like baking a yummy cake… you know all of the ingredients that you need to mix together to bake the perfect cake. The important thing is paying attention to the tiny details and combining everything together at a consistent pace (we just love metaphors). Today, we’re revealing the exact details of the juicy, and oh-so-genius, recipe for success that will help you turn your passions into profits.
Keep reading below to find the 5 ingredients to our featured Juicy Geniuses’ success!
- 1) Consistency is KEY - Yup, you heard us! Time and time again, the successful women we interview credit consistent perseverance to their success. Most people do not sky rocket to success, but rather achieve their goals over time by taking one step after another. Take a minute to reflect on the habits and tasks in your life on a daily basis. Do you take consistent steps forward or are there areas of your life where you take two steps forward and one step back? Commit to small, steady forward movement in your life and remember that the hare doesn’t always win the race!
- 2) Step Outside Of Your Comfort Zone – This is another VERY common trait among the women we speak to. Each and everyone one of them steps outside of their comfort zone on a regular basis and they largely attribute this willingness to step into the unknown (and the uncomfortable!) to their success.
- 3) Commit To Life-Long Learning - Yes, it’s true… each one of these Juicy Geniuses has a closet-geek hidden inside of her. These ladies are proud to admit they are committed to continually educating themselves. From learning the ins and outs of the business world to studying the low-down on personal development, these women recognize the value of continued education and they plan to expand their knowledge (and their businesses!) for years to come.
- 4) Sexy Intuition - Yup, it’s oh-so-very true that a woman’s intuition is a force to be reckoned with. The women we interview all believe that listening to that little voice inside, and actually trusting it, has greatly contributed to their success. There’s something powerful and sexy about being able to tune into your inner self and let your personal compass guide you. So next time you have that feeling in your stomach or the little voice inside your head chimes in, try listening to it. You’ll be amazed what happens when you do!
- 5) Awesome People - We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again… you are the sum of the 5 people you spend the most time with so choose wisely and surround yourself with friends who support and encourage you in your journey of success.
If you’re interested in (re)watching any of our recent Juicy Geniuses Interviews, you can tune into the inspiring stories and practical tid-bits of wisdom below.
Juicy Geniuses Interview Series Week 9:
Jackie Dumaine-Founder of The Yoga Code And The Stillness Room
Juicy Geniuses Interview Series Week 10:
Loren Slocum-Founder of LoBella.com, Author, Tony Robbins Facilitator and Mother Extraordinaire!
Juicy Geniuses Interview Series Week 11:
Natalie Sisson-Frisbee Throwin’, World Travilin’, Suitcase Entrepreneur
Juicy Geniuses Interview Series Week 12:
Shea Curry-Founder of Shameless Jewelry.
Juicy Geniuses Interview Series Week 13:
Kristin Berg-Founder of the Tango Social Club
Juicy Geniuses Interview Series Week 14:
Olivia Keane-Co-Founder of Keane2BeFit and Fitness Coach
We hope you’ve enjoyed our recent interviews! Which interview was your favorite? Did one person really speak to you? Do you have anything to add to our recipe to success? Leave your comments below and thanks for tuning in!
XO & Juicy Love,
Alex and Leanne
P.S. If you enjoy our Juicy Friday Interviews, please share the love!!