Juicy Geniuses Interview Series Week 22:
Liz DiAlto, Founder of Tighter In 10 Days and LizDiAlto.com.
This week we had the chance to connect with NYC Fitness and Nutrition Expert, Liz DiAlto.
Liz is the Founder of www.LizDiAlto.com and the create of Tighter In 10 Days, her flagship product. We absolutely love what this bella donna is all about and we even did her Tighter In 30 Days program back in March.
What we love about Liz is that she teaches from experience. Before building her successful online fitness business, Liz was caught up in the corporate rat race and found herself exhausted, unhappy and 15 pounds heavier.
Sound familiar? We know we can sure relate! That was our experience before we stepped away from the 9-5 to pursue Juicy Geniuses. In fact, most women we talk to have experienced something similar to this and that’s one of the main reasons we decided to run the Juicy Friday Interview Series… To share examples of everyday women who decided to start their own business and create the life they truly want vs. staying stuck in the “hamster wheel”.
Tune into this interview now to learn how Liz pursued her passions and built a successful online business that allows her to live a life of freedom and happiness.
Liz talks about:
- The importance of asking yourself how you truly want to live your life (waking up early to bust someones butt in the gym just wasn’t for her).
- How to use external situations in your life to construct guidelines and willpower (because willpower sucks!).
- Why time-blocking is da’ productivity bomb that will have you getting WAY more done.
- The importance of treating yo’ self on a regular basis (burnout is a JG no-no).
- Why you should always ask yourself, what’s the worst case scenario? (HINT:It’s usually not that bad!)
- Plus much, much more…
Watch Liz’s interview below and enjoy!
Download mP3 (Right Click & Save).
When was the last time you asked yourself what you would do with your time if you were foot-loose and fancy-free? Or in other words, what would you do if you had no time, geographical or financial limitations?
Start focusing on how you want to live your life and what steps you can start taking today to get there.
Thanks for tuning in for another Juicy Friday Interview and have a fabulous weekend!
XO & Juicy Love,
Alex and Leanne
PS. If you’re dreading beach season this year, check out Liz’s free videos on YouTube for some get-fit tips!