Juicy Geniuses Interview Series Week 3: Christine Chang, Professional Photographer and Entrepreneur
Today, we have an uber-fun and juicy interview to share with you! This Juicy Friday, we’re thrilled to introduce you to the fabulous Christine Chang, or “CC”.
Christine is an amazing wedding photographer and when we had the pleasure of meeting her at Awesomeness Fest, it was immediately clear that she is a Juicy Genius.
With her camera slung around her neck and a big smile on her face 100% of the time, the proof that she’s found her J-Spot is definitely in the pudding… or in this case, in her stunning photos 🙂
One glance at CC’s work and it’s obvious that she loves what she does and lives for capturing those special moments where a picture truly is worth a thousand words.
In this 20 minute interview, Christine shares her story and offers her words of wisdom and advice for anyone looking to step away from an un-fulfilling career and into a life of balanced passion, fulfillment and success (Aka – the J-Spot!).
Christine talks about…
- Why quitting her stable job was scary but how taking this step was crucial to her success as a photographer.
- Why asking yourself “What’s the worst thing that could happen if I pursue this path?” is totally empowering.
- Why using the process of elimination to find your passion is useful.
- What she loves most about being an entrepreneur. HINT: She’s in Thailand right now!
- What her goals for 2012 are and how she’s setting herself up for success to achieve them.
- Plus much, much more!
Watch the interview and enjoy some of Christine Chang’s stunning photographs below:
Download mP3 (Right Click & Save).
After listening to this interview, take a quick minute to answer these questions in the comment section below:
1) What do you LOVE to do? If you could build a business around absolutely anything you wanted, what would it be?
2) What would you love most (or what do you love most) about being an entrepreneur?
Thanks for joining us for another Juicy Friday. We hope you enjoyed listening to Christine’s interview as much as we enjoyed interviewing her!
XO & Juicy Love!
Alex and Leanne