Geniuses Interview Series: Cassiah Jay, Bad-Ass Social Media Sista!
Hey Geniuses! Summa time is a flyin’ by and we can’t believe it’s the first week of August already! We love the first week of the month because it’s when we feature our monthly Genius Interview! (Who doesn’t like talkin’ shop with fellow Juicy G’s?)
This week we connected with the fabulous Cassiah Jay, a Social Media Sorceress from Dallas, Texas, and we had SO much fun interviewing her! We also learned a ton of valuable social media trends and tips and we’re excited to share them with you today.
Here’s the dish on Cassiah:
- She’s a social media strategist and online branding expert…
- She consults and coaches with with some of the world’s top brands to create comprehensive social media campaigns…
- Jay Abraham, an international marketing strategist, refers to her as “an expert in all things media social”…
- She’s currently working with Nestle Toll House and P90X (Yes! It’s her fault that you want a yummy cookie and tight booty all at once!)…
- AND, she’s the Co-Author of “How to Maximize (and Soon Monetize) the Power and Profit Potential of Google+” AND “21 Social Media Business Strategies You Can Use To Out-Think, Out-Perform, and Out-Earn the Competition”.
Pretty Genius, right?!
In our interview with Cassiah we talked about how social media is shaping our world and why we believe it truly is the way of the future. Just think of how social media has integrated into our daily lives in the last few years?
And while social media is definitely used in a “social” way, it’s also becoming more and more important for businesses of all shapes and sizes (online or offline) to hop on web 2.0 bandwagon.
Tune into this social media dish-fest and learn:
- Cassiah’s 4 fav Facebook To-Do’s.
- How social media can be used to build business assets and increase profits (yes, it IS possible to track social media ROI!).
- Why Cassiah DOESN’T recommend jumping on the bandwagon each time a new social media tool is launched.
- How to leverage social media for yo’ biz in just 15 mins a day.
- Why Facebook comments and “Likes” are better than advertising.
- Plus A LOT (and we mean A LOT!) more…
Watch our Genius Interview with Cassiah below and enjoy!
Download mP3 (Right Click & Save).
How are you using social media to your advantage? Do you use it for personal and professional reasons?
If so, what’s your favorite tip you learned today and how will it impact your online presence and professional growth?
Leave your questions and comments below and we look forward to reading them 🙂
If you’re interested in learning more about Cassiah and connecting with her online, you can connect with this social media expert here.
Thanks for tuning in for our Genius Series Interview and if you’re Canadian, Happy Long Weekend!
XO & Juicy Love,
Alex and Leanne
P.S. Please leave a comment below and share this interview with your friends! Muchas Gracias!