Juicy Geniuses Interview Series Week 5: Christine Hassler–Author, Life Coach and 110% Sheer Inspiration
Our featured Juicy Genius of the week is none other than Christine Hassler – The Author of “20 Something, 20 Everything” and “20 Something Manifesto.”
In addition to being a successful author, Christine is also an inspirational speaker and life coach who is committed to helping people discover who they are, what they want and how to get it.
Christine has also been featured in publications such as Glamour, SELF and Women’s Health and has also been seen on CNN, Fox, WGN and the Today show.
Sounds pretty Juicy right?!
Trust us when we say this is one interview that you won’t want to miss.
Join us in our 20 minute interview with Christine and learn more about:
- How at the age of 25, Christine was the youngest female Hollywood Agent ever and why she made the decision to walk away from her “dream life”
- Why being stressed out, depressed and diagnosed with an “undiagnosable auto-immune disorder” actually helped her turn her life around
- How loosing her house, job, and fiance shed new light on her life
- How making changes from a guided place vs. a reactive place was key to her success
- Why she was able to accomplish more when she gave up perfectionism and stopped caring about what other people though of her
- Plus many more juicy, juicy insights from Christine!
Check out our interview with Christine below 🙂
Download mP3 (Right Click & Save).
To learn more about Christine and all of the fabulous things she’s up to, visit her website. Feel free to share your comments below, we always love hearing your thoughts and feedback! Also remember to send in any questions that you have for the 3 of us and we’ll be happy to answer them for ya!
Thanks for tuning into another Juicy Friday! We appreciate your support and we hope you enjoy listening to our interviews as much as we enjoy making them 🙂
XO & Juicy Love!
Alex and Leanne