Juicy Geniuses Interview Series Week 10:
Loren Slocum – Founder of LoBella.com, Author, Tony Robbins Facilitator and Mother Extraordinaire!
Happy Friday everyone and hold on to your knickers because we have an extra hot interview to share with you today!!
This week we had the pleasure of interviewing Loren Slocum and “WOW!” does not even begin to do this woman (and all that she’s up to!) justice!
Our good friend Kevin recognized that Loren was a supremely Juicy Genius and introduced us to her and all we can say is, thank you for the fine hook up Kevin!
Loren is a mother of a teen, a tween and a toddler, which in and of itself is a full time job at the best of times. On top of being a full time mom, Loren is the Founder of LoBella, an organization with the purpose of helping women “stay true to who they are” and realize their natural gifts.
She is also the author of 2 books, ‘No Greater Love: Being an Extraordinary Mom” and “Life Tuneups” which was featured in People magazine as one of the most inspirational books of 2010 along side the Dala Lamai’s book!
Loren has also been featured in over 30 publications including Success Magazine, Women’s World, Ladies Home Journal, Martha Stuart, Working Mother, Parenting and the list goes on….
She’s also been in other National Media outlets such as Oprah Radio, Fox News and Dr. Laura.
On top of being a kick-ass entrepreneur, extraordinary mother and author, Loren has also worked with the Tony Robbins organization for the past 23 years and has taught his Life Mastery program over 100 times!
Pretty damn juicy, right?!
To find out more about how this Juicy Genius does all that she does, watch the interview below where we talk about:
- Why re-evaluating and reinventing yourself on a regular basis is a MUST.
- The amazing power of staying true to who you are as a women and how this power can be harnessed to accomplish great things.
- Why taking time to figure out what you actually want to do with your life is KEY to living a life of success and fulfilment.
- The empowering morning ritual that Loren does each and everyday (HINT: It involves the phrase “I AM” being repeated multiple times!)
- When Loren recognized the type of people she wanted to spend time with and how making this change, altered her path in life.
- Plus many more juicy, juicy insights from Loren!
Listen to this inspiring interview below
Download mP3 (Right Click & Save).
What was one Juicy insight you took away from this interview that you can apply immediately to your life? Share with us in the comment section below and let us know how implementing this tip will change your life!
If you enjoyed listening to Loren and want to find out more about who she is and what she’s up to, you can find her on Facebook or at LoBella.com
Loren has also shared her personal email address with everyone and we encourage you to reach out to this Juicy Genius with any questions you have!
Thanks for tuning in and Happy Friday everyone!
XO & Juicy Love,
Alex & Leanne